Saturday, February 16, 2013

英國來的春訊-- 芳瑩的來信和近影

Hi, everyone is wishing you all a very happy Chinese New year and in good health. I recently met one of our old classmates in Sydney and Sean's sister-in-law who had joined our class for a tour not too long ago. Anyway I also met Phung Le Ha(馮麗霞、蘇麗珍) and Quang Phung in Melbourne; I haven't sorted out all my photos yet. I will share with you some other time. While I was there my sister managed to gather some of our school mates including 3 of my sisters 1 brother and 1 brother-in-law, we had a big party at two of her class mates' place(Husband and wife were in the same class) and organized a day trip as well. Our friendship from Tho Nhon School was incredibility strong and for forever too. some photos to share with you all. Take care and best wishes.

 Vinh(Tran phuong Oanh) 陳芳瑩


 Ps. I am so envy some of you manage to enjoy one trip after the other together. I might have to wait until I retire I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment